DERMAPENT OR MICRONEEDLING
BENEFITS OF CAPILLARY MICRONEEDLING
- It encourages the creation of collagen and elastin.
- It stimulates hair growth and prevents its premature fall.
- It favors the deep penetration of the active ingredients.
- Reduces the size of the pores.
Application of Capillary Microneedling
Stimulates hair growth quickly, effectively and painlessly.
- Initial activation of scalp cells and hair follicles.
- Topical growth factor is applied directly to the scalp mostly in the area of hair loss.
- The topical growth factor acts by activating the hair root so it will improve the quality and deterioration of the hair, slowing down hair loss.
- Dermapen is then slid again over the same area of the scalp and massaged for two to three minutes on the area to help the transdermal penetration of the growth factor.
- After having performed the treatment the patient returns to his daily routine immediately.
- The duration of a Capillary Microneedling treatment usually lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
- The effects begin to be noticed from the first month.
The procedure against hair loss is an aesthetic treatment with very few contraindications and side effects. However, it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or for people with coagulation problems.
In addition, in the days following the session, patients should take basic care, such as avoiding direct sun exposure to the area and trying to eat a balanced diet that helps the production of collagen.